******PRIOR TO ENROLLING IN PK3, K5, GRADE 3 OR GRADE 5, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE 586-5200*****
****Extended Care Program is Cancelled for the 2021-2022 School Year****
Thank you for considering St. Louis School and learning more about us. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Due to COVID, we are unable to do tours at this time. Just call our office and speak to Mrs. Laurie Aldred, our school registrar, at 585-586-5200 for the most up-to-date information.
As in past years, we will NOT have in person registration due to COVID regulations. For the first time we will do all registration via email/online payment. For those of you who would prefer not to use the secure link for payment, you are welcome to mail the check. Please note that registrations are considered complete with the registration fee paid.
Below is the link to the online 2021-2022 registration packet, tuition schedule and other important information about becoming a member of our St. Louis School family, as well as the on-line payment link. Please take a minute before starting to fill out the forms to understand how to submit them. Through testing, we have found the best way to save and send is as follows:
1. Download the registration file to your desktop (cannot be done on a phone)
2. Fill out the necessary forms (start with checklist to be sure you have the right forms filled out). Please note you may need to use your cursor as well as the tab key.
3. Choose PRINT, and print as a ****PDF to your desktop*****; then review forms for accuracy
4. Email PDF packet and copy of the birth certifcate to email@example.com
5. Make your on-line registration fee payment of $150.00 through this link
The need for financial aid is determined through a process by FACTS Grant & Aid. The application can be found by going to https://www.factstuitionaid.com. All applications for financial aid must be submitted no later that May 1. There is a $30.00 fee for applying that is charged by FACTS, not St. Louis School.
Once the application has been completed, FACTS will notify St. Louis School that it has been submitted. In late June, St. Louis School will receive a report indicating financial needs. At that time, Mrs. Barr will award aid that is available. This amount changes year to year based on donations.