Payment Options and Collection Policy
Financial assistance is available based on financial need. Parents may apply by submitting a FACTS Grant & Aid application, available in the main office or online. There is a $25 processing fee per family. The form may be filled out by hand or submitted electronically at factstuitionaid.com. All applications and fees must be turned into FACTS no later than May 1st.
- Applying online is faster than a paper application. If FACTS has a question about your application, they will email you. Therefore, it is important for you to periodically check your email messages. When applying online, you will need to pay the $25 processing fee with a credit card.
- Paper applications take seven to 10 days to reach FACTS. Remember to put postage on the envelope. If FACTS has a question about your application, they will send you a written letter. It is important that you respond to FACTS as soon as possible. You must submit a check for the $25 processing fee to FACTS, along with the paper application, for the application to be processed.
- Families that are one payment in arrears will be notified by FACTS as being PAST DUE.
- Families with an outstanding tuition balance two payments in arrears will be notified by FACTS as being SERIOUSLY DELINQUENT. The notification will alert the family they must become current to ensure their child’s continued attendance at SLS.
- St. Louis Parish will pursue every avenue to obtain tuition payment, including collection agencies and legal options. School records will not be released until the outstanding tuition balance, as well as any collection fees incurred, is paid in full.
- Students will be unable to begin classes in September if there are any prior outstanding balances owed to St. Louis School.
For additional information concerning St. Louis or our registration process, please contact the main office at 585-586-5200.
You will be notified by mail of any financial aid grants by July 1st.